Saturday, April 14, 2007

SOoo DaMn SLeePy

KaK nOr's Plan was Crazy...HUH HoW COME We Were GoIn 2 KuANTAn YesTErDaY In The EvEnIng FrOm KAY TEe (5 Oc loCk)....Then ArrIveD At KuAnTAn At 8...QuIte LATe Coz My CuTe LowEreD CAr Got SicK BecOz Of ThE Low HiGh RoAD....HEhHEhEHHE...poOr My SaTrIA....HEm TheN We WaTChEd MoVie The ReapIng...Wat The ***** Movie I EveR seeN...HEHe....BuT It's Ok RAtHer THaN I red Msg FrOm NAsYran...da MoST AnnOyIng PARt Of My WhOle Life BeGin 20 jUNe 1984...HuH...WaT I GOnnA sAy NeXt...Huh My cO drIVeR sLepT 360 deGree..HUHu....My Co DRiVEr SAId NeVe SlEpt To AccOmpAnY Me...BuT waT i saw It ReverSed....DOnt BE AngRy Huh...DA MoSt SPEnDer PerSoN Dat niTe...BuyiNg 3 ShIrt CoSt 100 mILlIon rggT MsIA....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...