Sunday, December 23, 2007

WiF AlIff

AlIFf....AnaK Kak Yam yg cUMey...Ader BAkaT x ak Jadik Ibu???HikHik...Not Ready Yet ah....Enjoy my suPer Heppy tiMe s YoUng sINglE Lady....SumtiMEs i RemInd da olD thIngs daT haPpen in MyLife...juz cross My MInd..>esP when suM1 RemInd me bout Dat thIngs....tapi...I'Ve been sTrOng 2 FaCE aLl thIngs....CuMeyKn AlIff Nih...Gewam Nak giGit...Thanx 2 all Yg suppOrT Me...Make Me tHougher n sTrongger Than be4...AlaMak sEdEy Plak citer Nih....its Been 2 MontHs aFter da Tragedy n i FeelIng BettEr n Better....Sum1 saId Lega coz I dah recover...duN wOrrY beb...Ur faUlt Is alwiz Been Ur Fault...n i as A HumaN bEing Kene AccEpt The fact dat 'SedanGkan nabI ampunKan Umat'...so as the fOlloWer, Kene La Ikut...=)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...