Saturday, May 24, 2008

MY VEry Da VErY Da ExHAusTEd WeeK Of da YEar

LAmE GilEr ME xUpdaTE tHIs Blog...Act...I Had VEry Bz n ExHausTed Week...Wah ME sGt Bz SamPAi me XDe MAser Utk dr SenDiri N AlsO mY dearie Papa (SoWie Pa...sgt sKet MAser ME sPend utk My lalIng Boo)...Stat ME JadiK Fasi induction...No2...Stat ME de CoUrSe Kat Uia FrOm 15 MAy Til 17 MAy...Then cOntinUEd Wif My IndUctIon 16 May Till 29 MAy (ooo God..KEne BAngn Kol 530 iN da MonIng N 630 I HAVe To Be at PadaNg wif Them To Senamrobik)...Then Da acTiViTIes SamPai MAlam kol 11...So ME rAser SanGAt PEnat gILer Babeng...Then...MarKing PAper Inbetween Da induction make me mOre FatIque...esp Kene haruNg Jammed Before 7 G kl...BAyangKAnla JalaN duTa Tuh Jammed Camne...ArhhGGGHHHGRRRr....GEram...PEnat...Tapi Me Tau...dats My Job...n i LOve My job...
ps: Big Appologize to My deaR Papa Coz This WeeK i Not Gave HIm Full AttenTioN n Care...i'll BE bAck SooNEr Eh PA...=)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...