Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MAsaLAh CiNta

Ramai yg TanYE ak bOut Love Ting...YEla...so MAny things come in relaTionsHip...especially Yg Da laMe2 BecinTa...one of my Fren alami masalAh yg same...Her bf lefT her...seriously its a big thing from da beginning...So I tolD HEr to cry...BEcoz Crying is alWiz da best solutioN At ThIs tiME...Then After CRying2 MAcam Nak giLEr..get New SemanGat...SmGt unTuk Wat Ape Jek...n i'm very LucKy Having so manY Frenzz AroUnd Me...N afTer All, I gOt ReallY gud HubbY to Be...Which R VEry Differents N HE cHAnge My Life...BrighTEn My Soul n TAkIng Gud CAre OF Me...I'M seriously admit dat i REallY lOve Him...canNot Live WiThouT HiM...CannOt Breath WiThout Him...N ReallY Need Him Coz he's Da Best For Me...BEsTEst hubbY 2be Insyaallah...N ME Try my Best to be BEstest wiFe For Him...dun worry...U Will FiNd SuM1 Dearie fWen...s I am...N dat is da Best moMmEnT Ever...THanx My DearIE Papa...Mohd Shah affEnDe KAmaruDdin...For All dat U do...N all Da Love U gIve Me=)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...