Friday, February 6, 2009

CurIK...

Be honest no matter what!

[ONE] Who was your last text from?
My Off MAte REgardIng My cLAss Next Wikk

[TWO] Where was your default pic taken?
XHEngaT

[THREE]Your relationship status?
Married=)

[FOUR] Have you ever lost a close friend?
NO..No..No...

[FIVE] What is your current mood?
HAppY cOz BAru COoked For My HubbY

[SIX] What's your sista's name?
Ju+Wana+Mieq n b=)

[SEVEN ] What's your favorite color(s)?
ORangE...BlUE...PiNk

[EIGHT] With Who do you wish you were right now?
My HubbY Lom BalIK daRi sITe...CepatLA BAlIk

[NINE] Have a crazy side?
YUp

[TEN] Ever had a near death experience?
My Opah (3 weEks b4 My marriAge)

[ELEVEN] Something you do a lot?
SpEnd TIme Wif my HubbY..OneY mOOn

[TWELVE] Angry at anyone?
No...

[THIRTEEN] What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
No CommITMEnt

[FOURTEEN] When was the last time you cried?
MAse Akad Nikah..TEharu PlUs SedEy+Hepi gIler

[FIFTEEN] Is there anyone you would do anything for?
My HubbY+My PArenTs+SiBlINgs

[SIXTEEN] Love you Boyfriend?
My Bf Is My HuBby Is My WhOle Life Is My Soul

[SEVENTEEN] Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My HubbY saYin dat He wIll Come Home LAte=(

[EIGHTEEN] What are your favorite songs?
Lots

[NINETEEN] What are you doing right now?
UpdaTing My bLog SamBil tgu my hubbY balIk

[TWENTY] Who do you trust right now?
My HubbY N mY MUmmy

[TWENTY-ONE] Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
My HubbY BElIKan....

[TWENTY-TWO] Have you kissed someone in the past week?
My HubbY=)

[TWENTY-THREE] What is your lucky number?
5645

[TWENTY-FOUR] Who are your friends that are closest to you?
LoTs...Wan+Sue+pNa+faezah+Farah+aJue+Mizah+rose+Et+salma+kaklOng+Nora+KAk Nana+Kak nOr+NoNie+Bedah+Sari

[TWENTY- FIVE] Describe your life in one word?
glIttEr

[TWENTY- SIX] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yup=)...So rOMAntiC..HEhe

[TWENTY-SEVEN] Who are you thinking of right now?
My HubbY...

[TWENTY- EIGHT] What should you be doing right now?
KEje...Class JuMPE sTudent..wat SokLAn ForMAtif N suMAtif

(TWENTY-NINE)If you could wish for something over a birthday cake right now what would it be?
My HubbY NyanYi Lagu bday - HE gOT a Good VoIce

(THIRTY) What did you hear now?
My Heart says Love U My HubbY

[THIRTY- ONE] Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My HubbY Of Coz

[THIRTY- TWO] Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Smalam Mase Keje Marah sTudent cOz XsEyes BLaja...Garangkan??HEhe

[THIRTY- THREE] Do you act differently around the person you like?
XKot...i'm da Same PErsOn

[THIRTY- FOUR] What is your natural hair color?
RasIE...Juz 4 My huBBy=)

[THIRTY-FIVE]Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My hubbY=)

2 comments:

azura said...

babe,
everything 'my hubby'?
cewah..
ni yang jeles neh..
kena gak aku kawen cepat neh..
hehehe..bile nak load gamba kawen neh..
aku tungu rose load gamba dari kamera canggehnye tak dapat-dapat sampai sekang..
huhu..
happy always!

NoRazUraShIma said...

2la...ak pon tGU gamabr2 Yg canGgeh Itew Ajue...ak da UPload Da gamba Kawen sket2...weh...KAwenla ajUe...best wa cakap lu...Haha=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...