Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RayHAn WORdS...

RAYHAN NowADaYS LoVEs To TAlk...EVenThOuGh SoME OF His WoRds I CAnnOt UndersTAnd But It Feel LIKe I Do UnderStand WHAt HE IS TrYiNg to Say...BuT The BEst Words He can Say LoUd IS AIRRRRRr...AccURacY is VerY hIgh N ProNuncIAtion IS waLLAh....He learnt Air From His NEneK lAst WeeK...HAha...sO Cute...Now HE will Say..MA..Air.Means He want to driNk..N he always Spilt Water n HE saY mmPAh..WHich is TuMPAh..Also Learnt FroM KAmPung...Good2...
HE LoVE To WatcH His Cd BElajAr yG Papa BElIKan...everydaY its A mUSt..IF I didn't PLay hIs cd HE wiLL taKe tHE BooK N GIVe Me...ActualLY I da Memorize Most OF thE cOnteNT...Cume lagu2 Dalam Tu unfaMIlIar..yeLA setaKAt Nursery RhymEs Tu BlehLA nYanyI2...TwInKLe2+LiTtlE TEapot+MUffIn MAn+LAzY Marry+Abc+HumPtY DuMpTy+OlD Mc DoNAld+IF U HAppy+BLABLAbLa...Hish I Never IMagiNE i HAfal All thIS songs...Tapi SroNok Maa...BiLE i Drive With Him I Always SiNG All these Songs...SO make Him Happy N Pemanduan LAncar tanPA c KEnit Ni NAngis2 N so On...Good2..
RayHAn IS VErY HelpFul...da BLeh suruH iTu inI whICh Is Good Sebab Die tgl bedUA ngan i JEk...Diala PEnghIbuR hati Duka LAra I..Hum...Oh C cOMel MAma..MAma alwiz Love U..MUAHhhhxxxxx...

p/s : tlg DoAkan Bb my BFF Kak NAna..IQy ShuMEl Warded.Smoga cepat siHat sayang.Kak Naa..BE strONG K..Iqy NEed u=)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...