Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life

hem...i am a tutor..I love to share my knowledge with others..plus i also love to gain knowledge from others..i really hope my student will success in their life..i always pray for them..i don't expect much from them..i don't expect them to remember me..i don't expect them to say hi if they meet me after their graduation date..i don't expect them to treat me well when i'm hospitalize because i'm their tutor..i don't expect that much..
i can be categorize as a young generation..young?considered young at 28th years of life..hehe..i really have difficulty of understanding youngsters..yeah..my students age between 18 to 40..i don't have any problem if they are born at 80's..what i mean is the way i have to treat them is nearly the same as i want people to treat me..but when it comes to Y generation..aiseh..even though i'm versatile in my own way i still find they are hard to understand..if i controlled them too much they will break my patient (breaks rule+rude)..if i'm too good they will easily forgot that i'm their tutor (talk badly+disrespectful)..susahkan...
but no mater what, i will overcome that with my own way..ok shima..u can do it=) 
haaip

4 comments:

just azura! said...

shima, ko kan penyabar..memang bagus untuk jadi seorang pendidik. cuba aku..kekekeke...

good luck! :)

NoRazUraShIma said...

haha..ajue...im not..ak rase sebab da berumur ni..ak jadik too sensitive or bdak2 tu yg xsensitive.

Sidratul Muntaha said...

comment takde kaitan dgn entry tpi enjoy dgn lagu one direction nih..
huuuuuuuuuuuuu

NoRazUraShIma said...

Kan..lg ni mmg in sgt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...